Supporting government transparency in Colorado
CityCamp Colorado is Tomorrow, October 28, 2011
CityCamp Colorado is tomorrow! Here are some final announcements for the camp:
1. The events really get started tonight, with a happy hour / GovUp brought to you by DotGov and Govloop. Please join us at the Hornet, 76 Broadway, Denver, at 7pm. If you haven’t already, please RSVP at http://citycampcogovup.eventbrite.com/.
2. The camp will start with registration and breakfast from 8-9 on Friday.
Jefferson County Administration and Courts Facility
100 Jefferson County Parkway
Hearing Room 1
Golden, CO 80419
Directions are available at http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/directions.htm.
3. We’ll have breakfast, lunch, and snacks so you don’t need to worry about travelling during the day.
4. Check out some of the session ideas at https://citycampcolorado.uservoice.com/forums/75329-enchaning-access-to-government-. Feel free to vote or add more.
5. After a quick opening, Stephanie O’Malley, Deputy Chief of Staff to Denver Mayor Michael Hancock, and Tom Downey, Director of Excise and Licensing for the City and County of Denver will be speaking.
6. Next, we’ll have the 2nd CityCamp Colorado Ignite. We have some excellent presenters lined up and expect several inspiring ideas. Check out last year’s CityCamp Colorado Ignite presentations at http://www.youtube.com/user/opencolorado.
7. The rest of the day is up to you, so bring your ideas and plans for improving access to government.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the camp!
The CityCamp Colorado Team