Our vision is to support a transformation that will lead to a simple, beautiful, and easy-to-use government. We founded OpenColorado to achieve this new, more effective, and open government.
This site provides access to a wealth of government data becoming available from participating jurisdictions.
Who are we? We are people like you - government employees, concerned citizens, journalists, programmers, elected officials, vendors, and techies - that are interested in transforming Colorado government. We encourage you to join the community.
- CityCamp Colorado 2012 Video Recaps
- What Can Open Data do for You?
- OpenColorado is Hosting Data
- OpenColorado goes to the White House
- Colorado Code for Communities Civic Hack-a-thon
- A Local Business Database and App – Good Intentions, but There’s More Potential
- CityCamp Colorado Ignite 2011
- CityCamp Colorado 2011 Recap
- How to Evangelize and Implement an Open Government Initiative
- CityCamp Colorado 2011 Update