Colorado Senator Morgan Carroll introduced legislation to create a business database. The legislation would direct the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) to create the database. Local businesses would voluntarily be able to register, provide information, and a pay a fee each year. The bill also requires OEDIT to create a mobile [...]
apps camp ccco CityCamp CityCamp Colorado ckan code for america Colorado crime csc labs data data catalog DotGov economic development facebook google gov2.0 gov20 Govloop GovUp health ignite Innovation legal local local business mobile morgan carroll news open data opendata opengov open government open government directive open government initiative policy presentation presentations rtd social media unconference video voting white house workshop
- Allison Miller on making security better and easier for everyone
- Ray: A distributed execution framework for emerging AI applications
- Four short links: 29 March 2017
- What is the difference between explicit and implicit JOINs in MySQL?
- How can a MySQL query return data from multiple tables?
- What is the difference between an inner join and outer join in MySQL?
- How big, fast data is transforming business intelligence
- Four short links: 28 March 2017
- Adapting ideas from neuroscience for AI
- Caption this, with TensorFlow